Smile! Smile!

"Orgy Porgy"!!

Why the fuck doesn't anyone talk about "A Brave New World" in their reviews?

Everyone here thinks they're so God damn smart saying "Wow, I really got the social commentary. That was deep." It might have been deep, but it wasn't fucking subtle. The social commentary hits you right over the fucking head. Well, they're really not as smart as they think.

In "A Brave New World," society is ruled over by the developmentally (it would be genetically, but it was back in the day of Aldous Huxley) elite who determine what is best. The "savage" in the book can't adjust to society, and hangs himself at the end. There's a scene described with him twirling in the air after hanging himself, just like the guy twirling downwards into the pit.

"A Brave New World" contains a scene in which everybody just starts taking drugs and fucking. It's a giant government-mandated orgy, and they all start yelling "orgy porgy." It's a damn reference to "A Brave New World." Maybe it's not, I could be wrong, but it clearly is. Don't be stupid.

Everyone on Newgrounds is retarded, especially the ones who pretend they're cultured.

American HEROES American HEROES

Oh Dear, Big Style

Um;
1. What about us Brits, surely they deserve some plaudits of this war (liberation of Umm Qasr and Basra)
2. You don't have to kiss ass about George Bush, there are many people out there that hate him, as much as I do, I mean, I even hate my own leader but I don't kiss ass your leader, do I???

Making an Action Movie Making an Action Movie

Add a layer

When adding sound, you have to add another layer then drag the sound from the library to the frame that you wantit to start from, then hey presto, you have sound

Shoot Kim Jong-il Shoot Kim Jong-il

I Love you dude

Shit man, this game rules, but there is one flaw... why the fuck didn't you include Tony Blair?

Kermit Kombat Kermit Kombat

One of the greats

I love it, everything about KK rules, but there is two flaws:
Pokemon and
Slipknot
Why the hell did you use it they suck? Oh well, you can use it if you want its only an opinion, but this thing rules!

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

Greatest portal entry ever

Wow, dude, this thing rules the house down, it makes the person who created 'Xiao Xiao' a true beginner and the creator of http://www.stickdeath.com look like a true chimp, hey, make more of these, PLEASE!!!!