Smile! Smile!

"Orgy Porgy"!!

Why the fuck doesn't anyone talk about "A Brave New World" in their reviews?

Everyone here thinks they're so God damn smart saying "Wow, I really got the social commentary. That was deep." It might have been deep, but it wasn't fucking subtle. The social commentary hits you right over the fucking head. Well, they're really not as smart as they think.

In "A Brave New World," society is ruled over by the developmentally (it would be genetically, but it was back in the day of Aldous Huxley) elite who determine what is best. The "savage" in the book can't adjust to society, and hangs himself at the end. There's a scene described with him twirling in the air after hanging himself, just like the guy twirling downwards into the pit.

"A Brave New World" contains a scene in which everybody just starts taking drugs and fucking. It's a giant government-mandated orgy, and they all start yelling "orgy porgy." It's a damn reference to "A Brave New World." Maybe it's not, I could be wrong, but it clearly is. Don't be stupid.

Everyone on Newgrounds is retarded, especially the ones who pretend they're cultured.

American HEROES American HEROES

Oh Dear, Big Style

Um;
1. What about us Brits, surely they deserve some plaudits of this war (liberation of Umm Qasr and Basra)
2. You don't have to kiss ass about George Bush, there are many people out there that hate him, as much as I do, I mean, I even hate my own leader but I don't kiss ass your leader, do I???

Making an Action Movie Making an Action Movie

Add a layer

When adding sound, you have to add another layer then drag the sound from the library to the frame that you wantit to start from, then hey presto, you have sound

Blitzkreig Bop Blitzkreig Bop

Aye oh, this sucks

You could have done this much better by putting more variation to the video, and actually putting the sound in sync with the words.

Guitar-clock responds:

I did. Did you beleive it was looped at first, and then click out and vote 0? There IS variation, dude.

th3y r teh gumm1b34r5 th3y r teh gumm1b34r5

The music

If you had something like audacity to cut down the amount of music played then the size of this movie would only be about 1MB

IAmDriAm responds:

Thanks, ill try that

Fighting Fighter Fight Fighting Fighter Fight

It could have been much better

1. The sound effects that you used were poor
2. There could have been no sticks used
3. The fighting use could have been a bit more realistic and not surreal
4. Power Blast? Why, oh why did you have to go for the sub human tactic?

But other than that it was ok

bruce lee fan bruce lee fan

Ultimate insult

The spirit of Bruce Lee will feel insulted by this piece of shit, on behalf of all true Bruce Lee fans worldwide, we like to say thank yo for ruining his legacy.

The Sniper The Sniper

It's ok

When I saw the title before watching it I thought 'Fucker stole my idea' then I watched then then I thought 'phew, he didn't!' It's not bad, but you should have at least added a bit more detail to the sticks then it would have been a bit better

Quick Fight! Quick Fight!

Listen dude

If you want help with martial art based animations, I'm your man. Another thing, are you willig to help me with my D-Day: The Story project?

TSK REmake Preview TSK REmake Preview

What the Hell

How the fuck did this score higher than my entry because this sucks!!! None of you have good taste in movie viewing, I FUCKING HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE USE STICK PEOPLE BECAUSE IT JUST MAKE PEOPLE LOOK LAZY!!! It took four days to create D-Day: The Story trailer because I wanted it to be very detailed: and it only got 2.97? What the fuck are all of your problems? morons